|Capacity:||618 MSCFD||17.5 e3m3/day|
|Overall Height:||279"||7.09 m|
|Stack Length:||242"||6.15 m|
|Stack Top Diameter:||57.00"||1.45 m|
|Inlet Size & Type:||3" 150# Flange||-|
|Stack Volume:||299 ft.3||8.48 m.3|
|Notes:||1) Actual gas capacity will depend on the type of gas burned and available pressure, consult TCI.|
The TCI-3000 is an environmentally friendly alternative to flaring. Combustion efficiency is 99.8% resulting in no smoke, no odor, and no visible flame during normal operations. This is a preferred method when operating in sensitive areas such as near residents. TCI products are also robust, simple to use and require very little maintenance.
- 304 stainless steel stack, long term life.
- 99.8% CCE, clean combustion.
- Electronic flame failure ignition system, reliable ignition.
- Venturi aspirated burners, good premixing of waste gas and air
- Natural draft, no blower needed.
- Dual inlet
- Manual ignition, in lieu of electronic flame failure ignition system
- Solar power for ignition system
- Waste gas inlet flame arrestor
- Automated burner control
- Extended stack
- Stack temperature monitoring
- Alternate inlet size or type